Becoming a shelter care volunteer includes scheduled positions based on your interest. You can choose from for kennel and shelter cleaning, animal socializing, bathing animals,playing with animals and overall animal care of shelter pets.
Some current volunteer opportunities:
- AM Dog or Cat Kennel Attendant (Shift runs from 8a - 10a)
- PM Dog or Cat Kennel Attendant (Shift runs 4p - 5:30p)
- Cat Socializer (Varying shifts Tuesday - Friday from 10:00a - 6:00p)
- Dog Walker / Socializer (Varying shifts Tuesday - Friday from 10:00a - 6:00p and night shifts daily from 8p-9p)
- Office Assistant/Adoption Assistant - Train to assist greeting visitors and assisting in adoptions.
To volunteer at the shelter, please fill out the inquiry to the left of this page.